Thank you Mariana @ fireheartbooks for nominating me!
– Thank the giver and link their blog in your post
– Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
– Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees, I would like for you to think of the light emanating from the stars, the ones that truly touch your soul with their work. The ones that are the light for you; a true STARLIGHT Blogger
– Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
– Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions. Answer that first, then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator, and never change the Award rules.
– Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
The Original Questions:
If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
I think I’m going with Ralph Waldo Emerson. He is such an inspirational person and I’m always wondering what made him think the way he did. I have got a lot of questions I would have asked him. So that’s why if I could meet anyone from throughout history, it would be him.
What is your favourite book and why?
Ooh, I have got more than one favourite book to be honest, but I’m currently reading the wise man’s fear by Patrick Rothfuss. It’s the second instalment in the Kingkiller chronicle and it reminded me of how much I loved the first book. So my favourite book at the moment would be The name of the wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
Who is your favourite fiction character from any medium and why?
I don’t know! There are so many lovely characters. I love characters who are imperfect, characters who are way more than they seem, but I like strong characters as well. As a male character I’m going with Will Herondale. Wow very original.. I know. But I really liked his complicated personality and the things that made him the way he is in the present. I loved how devoted his friendship was towards Jem and how much he cared about the other people close to him. The way he made his own life miserable to keep others safe. Those things are very rare.
My favourite female character is just as original as Will Herondale and would probably be Hermione Granger, because Hermione. What can I say.
- Hardbacks, paperbacks or ebooks?
Paperbacks. Because I prefer physical books and I like turning over a page, I don’t like reading virtually. And somehow I hate dust-jackets. But I love cover art, so, definitely paperbacks. Their also cheaper than hardbacks.
- Do you use actual bookmarks or whatever is near you at the time?e
I do use bookmarks. Because it’s easier than remembering a page and I’ve got a lot of them.
- If you could be any fictional character who would you choose and why?
Hmm, I would like to be Clary form the mortal instruments, because being a shadowhunter would be awesome. But I wouldn’t want her personality, because than I would annoy myself, probably. So give me something like Hermione the shadowhunter. That would be just perfect.
- Who is your favourite Author and why?
- Do you prefer series or a stand-alone and why?
- Do you skip pages sometimes? (Maybe because you’re curious of what will happen or because you can’t get through the book but still want to know what will happen).
Maria @ bookglobe
Jet @ rabbitbookz
Ps. In Dutch is Okay.
Lakeisha @ Lakeishathebooknerd
So if you’re not doing stuff like this or you’re just not feeling like it, it’s okay to ignore this.