Day 11 : What was your favorite childhood christmas present
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
My favorite childhood Christmas present:
When I was little I played a lot with playmobil. I loved it! Thus I was very happy whenever I got something from playmobil, no matter how big or small. I own literally a little playmobil city.. I have got a big house with a working doorbell, yes really, I have got a playground, a zoo, a hospital and a circus with a lot of lights. Besides that I also have a bus, a little car, an ambulance, a camper and lots more. So my favorite childhood Christmas present would have been something from playmobil.
There was also once when I told my mum that I really liked a “robotic” plush toy of a tiger cub. It was so cute and it reacted to some things you did and it could actually fall to sleep. I was a little ashamed that I liked it it, but my mum still bought it and I loved it a lot.
Actually, I was happy with anything I got for Christmas or Saint-Nicholas, but these are the things that I remember most.