Day 10 : Favorite Christmas movie or song
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
I’m going to do both! I love christmas movies and I love christmas songs.
My favorite Christmas movie:
My favorite Christmas movie is probably The Polar Express. First I love animated movies, second it’s such a lovely and story and it really gives me the Christmas feels no matter the time of the year, third it has got cute songs in it!
storyline (from IMDB): This is the story of a young hero boy on Christmas Eve who boards on a powerful magical train that’s headed to the North Pole and Santa Claus’s home. What unfolds is an an adventure which follows a doubting boy, who takes an extraordinary train ride to the North Pole; during this ride, he embarks on a journey of self-discovery which shows him that the wonder of life never fades for those who believe.
Click here to watch the trailer (it’s actually a very bad trailer in my opinion).
I also like Arthur Christmas a lot! Again it is an animated movie. Arthur Christmas is a great adventure story, with a lot of humor in it.
storyline (from IMDB): Arthur Christmas reveals the incredible, never-before seen answer to every child’s question: ‘So how does Santa deliver all those presents in one night?’ The answer: Santa’s exhilarating, ultra-high-tech operation hidden beneath the North Pole. But at the center of the film is a story about a family in a state of comic dysfunction and an unlikely hero, Arthur, with an urgent mission that must be completed before Christmas morning dawns.
Click here to watch the trailer.
My favorite christmas songs:
Of course I have to include some classics first:
- All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- Happy Xmas (war is over) – John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Santa Claus is coming to town – Jackson 5
- Mary did you know – Pentatonix version
My guilty pleasure:
- Santa Claus is coming to town – Justin Bieber version
My favourite “angry/anti-Christmas” Christmas song:
- Merry Christmas, kiss my ass – All time low