Day 8 : Share a local tradition in your town or country
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
first of all, I have to admit I skipped day 7.. I can’t find any Christmas pictures right now and if I had I still wouldn’t post them, because honestly I don’t like sharing them on the internet like this. I’m sorry. I hope you guys don’t mind.
A local christmas tradition:
Every year in my village we have a little Christmas market. You can get literally anything that has something to do with Christmas there. From cute decorations to food and hot chocolate. Every year there are choirs that will sing christmas songs, there are children performing in dance and some local orchestras, consisting almost only out of children, playing Christmas songs. It’s lovely to visit, because of the whole atmosphere. And it’s a small village, almost everyone knows each other, so it’s a lot of fun. I try to visit it every year.