Day 6 : Share a fond childhood Christmas memory
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
My fondest Childhood memory of Saint Nicholas:
I think every christmas eve of every year and especially for me as a child the night of Saint Nicholas, could count as a fond childhood memory. Every year, my whole family and I were full of excitement waiting for Saint Nicholas to knock on our door and for his assistants to come inside and bring our sack full of gifts and not forget, to scatter sweets in every corner of the house. I liked everything about it, being with my family, getting gifts (every kid likes getting gifts), eating candy and other lovely things. It was all so magical.
My fondest childhood Christms memory:
Like I said every year was memorable, but I remember one time when our christmas topper (I don’t know what it’s called in English) broke, and my mum and I made our own. It was one of my favourite Christmas days ever.